Sunday, March 29, 2009

Gotta lighten up

A couple of weeks later ...

There isn't really much to write about. I've been really busy with work in school, and hardly have the time to do much of anything else.

Last Friday, we did have a small, quiet party on the first floor. My wife joined us for a bit but she had to leave because she promised to take her mother to see Slumdog Millionaire. Martin and his wife, Jane came. Art was also there. Well, we had some food and wine and beer and we had some space cake.

It was OK and I got to be so talkative that night.

Two days later, I found a few note sequences on the guitar and it sounds nice. I hope to make something out of it.

Will I be going to Martin and Jane's tonight with Michael and Mignon? Frankly, I just don't feel well enough. My cold seem to just hang about ... I just wish if I was to get sick, I should just get sick. Right now, I am and I'm not. Do you know what I mean?

I also almost messed my OS again. I should remaster.

Shower? I really wanted to but I just know that if I do, I'm gonna end up with the bad end of the stick. Perhaps I should wait a while ... perhaps I should take some medicine.

No comments:

Post a Comment