Monday, March 2, 2009

Insanely creative on technology

I must really be out of my mind to be maintaining three separate blogs here at Blogspot. Life in the ... chun is not my first. Actually, I've started blogging about four or five years ago on a small application called, DidiWiki on a Puppy Linux installation on a really old laptop that I still keep. Back then were mostly notes, personall thoughts, and an assortment of works ... pretty much what I am doing right now. But with time constraints and the invisibility of the compositions, I kept stalling. I even keep some of the old stuff in my ever-ready-to-use Sony Vaio VGN FZ-25 that I purchase at the beginning of last year.

There were even a few that went on the net but are now defunct as the Dodo. And now, I am grasping for air trying to keep three updated. I enjoy doing it. Life in the ... chun is about the general things in my life here in Changchun. Family, friends, school, and anything that I could write about. PCLinuxOS USer's Memoirs is about my involvement with PCLinuxOS, an excellent operating system that rivals Windows Vista (or 7) and Mac OSX. And the last is Diary of the CHI Preacher and it is about my work as a teacher at the College of Humanities and Information.

Three separate blogs, each for a different purpose. Perhaps I might even start one about my daughter, who is truly and ultimately the center of my universe.

No comments:

Post a Comment